Learn How You Can Live at a SHAG Senior Living Community
The application process consists of the following, which must be met before the approval process can begin:
· All household members must be age 55 or older, and at least one household member must be age 61+ by the end of the current year, or disabled. There are some communities where you must be age 62+ by the end of the current year to qualify. Please select a community that you are interested in below for details or you may call to speak to a leasing specialist who will be happy to assist you.
· Each household member must provide documentation establishing their eligibility.
· The leasing process includes several steps; A Resident Screening Application and Resident Eligibility Application is required.
· Your total annual income cannot exceed the area income limits depending on the number of residents in your household. To find the income limits for a specific area that you are interested in, please select a community below for details.
To be income-eligible, your total household income must be less than the pre-set income limit for the area. This will vary by community. Please see a leasing specialist for details.
SHAG communities with both age and income restrictions
SHAG has evolved in the last few years to serve more of the ageless generation with a collection of apartment homes with no upper income restrictions. It’s perfect for the active ager who needs more than just apartment living, more than just a lifestyle; it’s the experience that matters most and the ultimate amenity is community. Experience freedom, fun and friendships all under one roof.
Residents must meet the following in order to qualify for an apartment home.
· All household members must be age 55 or older, and at least one household member must be age 61+ by the end of the current year, or disabled.
· Evolution Communities by SHAG have no upper income restrictions. We serve seniors of all incomes.
A resident screening application is required and proof of income stating two times the amount of monthly rent.
Please see a leasing specialist for details.
Evolution communities by SHAG