Qualifications for Tukwila Village Bldg A & B - Now Open!
14200 Tukwiila International Blvd., Tukwila, WA 98168 and
4110 S 144th St, Tukwila, WA 98168
BUILDING A & B IS NOW OPEN AND LEASING!
Comfortable senior living can be attainable for you at Tukwila Village. The value that goes with it—new friends, new opportunities, a new lease on life—is priceless.
Residents must meet the following in order to qualify for an apartment home.
- All household members must be age 55 or older, and at least one household member must be age 61+ by the end of the current year, or disabled.
- Tukwila Village Bldg A & B is an Evolution Community by SHAG and has no upper-income restrictions.
- A resident screening application is required along with proof of income stating two times the amount of monthly rent.
Please contact a leasing specialist for details.
Feel free to print a checklist with the most commonly required documents.
Qualifications for Tukwila Village Bldg D & E
14400 TUKWILA INTERNATIONAL BLVD, TUKWILA, WA 98168
The application process consists of the following, which must be met before the approval process can begin:
- All household members must be age 55 or older, and at least one household member must be age 61+ by the end of the current year, or disabled.Each household member must provide documentation establishing their eligibility.
- The leasing process includes several steps; A Resident Screening Application and Resident Eligibility Application is required.
- Your total annual income cannot exceed the area income limits depending on the number of residents in your household and proof of income stating two times the amount of monthly rent.
Click here to print a check list with the most commonly required documents.
To be income-eligible, your total household income must be less than the pre-set income limit for the area. Please contact a leasing specialist for details.
|Maximum Allowable Income Limits|
|1 Person Household||$54,360|
|2 Person Household||$62,160|
|Reflects King County 2022 gross income and rent limits.|