Qualifications for Tukwila Village Bldg A - Now Open!
14200 TUKWILA INTERNATIONAL BLVD, TUKWILA, WA 98168
BUILDING A IS NOW LEASING!
Comfortable senior living can be attainable for you at Tukwila Village. The value that goes with it—new friends, new opportunities, a new lease on life—is priceless.
Residents must meet the following in order to qualify for an apartment home.
- All household members must be age 55 or older, and at least one household member must be age 61+ by the end of the current year, or disabled.
- Tukwila Village Bldg A is an Evolution Community by SHAG and serves seniors of all incomes.
- A resident screening application is required along with proof of income stating two times the amount of monthly rent.
Please contact a leasing specialist for details.
Qualifications for Tukwila Village Bldg D & E
14400 TUKWILA INTERNATIONAL BLVD, TUKWILA, WA 98168
The application process consists of the following, which must be met before the approval process can begin:
- All household members must be age 55 or older, and at least one household member must be age 61+ by the end of the current year, or disabled.Each household member must provide documentation establishing their eligibility.
- The leasing process includes several steps; A Resident Screening Application and Resident Eligibility Application is required.
- Your total annual income cannot exceed the area income limits depending on the number of residents in your household.
To be income-eligible, your total household income must be less than the pre-set income limit for the area. Please contact a leasing specialist for details.
|Maximum Allowable Income Limits|
|1 Person Household||$50,160|
|2 Person Household||$57,360|
|Reflects King County 2020 gross income and rent limits.|