At Crossroads Senior Living we make it easy to live freely. And the value that goes with it – new friends, new opportunities, new lease on life – is priceless.
Crossroads Senior Apartments
1390 158th Pl. NE Bellevue, WA 98008
We make it easy to choose the perfect floorplan to fit your lifestyle with loads of different options for our one-bedrooms. Ask your leasing specialist about what options are available.
- Modern open concept one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with contemporary finishes EnergyStar appliances with microwave range and LED lighting
- Reserved Garage Parking* (surface parking also available)
- Complementary Latte Bar
- Concierge Service
- Planned Activities
- Community Transportation
- Spacious, fully accessible bathrooms
- Lush wall-to-wall carpeting in living rooms and bedrooms
- Luxury vinyl tile in entry, kitchen and bath
- Washer/dryer hook ups in select/most homes
- Laundry rooms conveniently located on each floor
- Professional on-site management
- Bike storage
Within walking distance of shopping, dining, and activities such as: golfing, movie theater, rock climbing, tennis, and the arts.
We’re located in Bellevue, WA, in the Crossroads Shopping Center. Crossroads Senior Living is a place for you to make friends, enjoy social activities, and find opportunities to get involved. It's a truly worry-free lifestyle, conveniently located minutes from downtown Bellevue and Seattle. With easy access to highway I-405 and I-90, a community electric vehicle and van for resident use, shopping, dining, entertainment, and outdoor activities (including Crossroads Par 3 Golf and Crossroads Park) located right outside your door, we know you’ll love it here. Come see for yourself!
*On select units
** Pricing and availability is subject to change.
The application fee is $0 per person.
The deposit for a studio and a one-bedroom apartment is $450 and for a two-bedroom apartment is $525.
Basic cable is available for a low monthly fee. Call for details.
Wi-Fi hot spots are located throughout the community in our common areas.