At Crossroads Senior Living we make it easy to live freely. And the value that goes with it – new friends, new opportunities, new lease on life – is priceless.
Crossroads Senior Apartments
1390 158th Pl. NE Bellevue, WA 98008
Right now, only $99 Deposit and $0 Application Fee!
We make it easy to choose the perfect floorplan to fit your lifestyle with loads of different options for our one-bedrooms. Ask your leasing specialist about what options are available.
- Modern open concept one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with contemporary finishes EnergyStar appliances with microwave range and LED lighting
- Reserved Garage Parking* (surface parking also available)
- Complementary Latte Bar
- Concierge Service
- Planned Activities
- Community Transportation
- Spacious, fully accessible bathrooms
- Lush wall-to-wall carpeting in living rooms and bedrooms
- Luxury vinyl tile in entry, kitchen and bath
- Washer/dryer hook ups in select/most homes
- Laundry rooms conveniently located on each floor
- Professional on-site management
- Bike storage
Within walking distance of shopping, dining, and activities such as: golfing, movie theater, rock climbing, tennis, and the arts.
We’re located in Bellevue, WA, in the Crossroads Shopping Center. Crossroads Senior Living is a place for you to make friends, enjoy social activities, and find opportunities to get involved. It's a truly worry-free lifestyle, conveniently located minutes from downtown Bellevue and Seattle. With easy access to highway I-405 and I-90, a community electric vehicle and van for resident use, shopping, dining, entertainment, and outdoor activities (including Crossroads Par 3 Golf and Crossroads Park) located right outside your door, we know you’ll love it here. Come see for yourself!
*On select units
** Pricing and availability is subject to change.
The application fee is $0 per person.
The deposit for a studio and a one-bedroom apartment is $450 and for a two-bedroom apartment is $525.
Basic cable is available for a low monthly fee. Call for details.
Wi-Fi hot spots are located throughout the community in our common areas.