Are you an experienced Community Manager wanting to join our driven team? Would you describe yourself as an energetic person who thrives in a team environment? Are you looking to find a home, and longevity with a company focused on growth? Do you enjoy working with seniors? If so you may be the right fit for our growing team, we'd like to hear from you immediately.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and provides the opportunity for creative and brilliant individuals to leave their mark for years to come. We are experiencing stellar growth and are now looking for Community Managers to join our team. We currently have opportunities in the Kent, Olympia and Seattle areas.
Here's what we're looking for:
We are looking for a Community Manager to take charge of all phases of day to day operation of the community. We believe in supplying our residents with the best housing experience possible and we develop and maintain courteous, service oriented relationships with tenants, and responding to and resolving resident's concerns.
This is a full-time, salaried exempt position, compensation is DOE. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Here's what you'll primarily be doing in this position:
• Supervision of all site personnel
• Resident relations and retention
• Leasing and marketing
• Community outreach
• Monitoring of overall building maintenance and unit turnover
• Rent collection
• New lease signings and renewals
• Accurate paperwork and showing available apartments
Here's what you need to succeed in this position:
• 3 years of Community Management or industry experience. Experience is required to apply
• 2 years of LIHTC Section 42 Tax Credit Experience is required
• Have general knowledge of residential/property management laws/guidelines
• Knowledge of and experience in the senior living industry is required
• Have good organizational skills. Must be detailed oriented, extremely organized and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to handle emergencies and difficult situations with good judgment
• Weekend coverage may be required depending on occupancy
• Enjoy working with seniors and cultivating a fun, enjoyable sense of community
• Must have knowledge of computers and basic software applications including Yardi property management software. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to provide support to and assist other staff members
• Possess a valid and current Washington State driver's license
If you believe you are qualified, please forward your resume and three professional references to . Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only the most qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
**You must have a valid driver's license and be able to provide a current driving record. **
**PLEASE NOTE: You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this position. **
Please include the subject "Community Manager" in your response.